Staying On and Strong during the Covid19 Outbreak
Family Service Association of Greater Elgin (FSA) staff is set-up to work remotely allowing us to continue providing care for our families. We are here and we are 100% operational.
We know people are struggling right now. Manage your self-talk to help shift your mindset during this pandemic. Look for the positive stories of recovery and community supporting each other.
- Only going out for essentials
- Washing your hands
- Physical distancing
Focus on what you can control, your actions. Find creative ways to help yourself during this difficult time.
- Do some breathing exercises
- Call your loved ones
- Make sure you are eating nutritious foods and getting adequate sleep
- Get some fresh air while practicing social distancing
- Take breaks from social media if you’re feeling overwhelmed
- Speak to a friend, counselor or mental health provider
Stay strong and know that FSA is here and available to help.