- Electronic Form. By accessing the website or becoming a member, you consent to have this agreement provided to you in electronic form.
- Withdrawing Your Consent. You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to have this Agreement provided to you in electronic form.
- Effect. Should you choose to withdraw your consent to have this Agreement provided to you in electronic form, we will discontinue your then-current username-email and password. This means that you will not have the right to use the service unless, and until, we issue you a new username and password.
- Prospective Nature. Your withdrawal of consent shall be effective within a reasonable time after we receive your withdrawal notice described above. Your withdrawal of consent will not affect the legal validity or enforceability of the agreement provided to, and electronically signed by, you prior to the effective date of your withdrawal.
- Access and Retention. In order to access and retain this electronic Agreement, you must have access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must use all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access device. Please print a copy of this document for your records. To retain an electronic copy of this Agreement, you may save it into any word processing program. Via, the Website, we will notify you of any changes in the hardware or software requirements needed to access and/or retain this Agreement that create a material risk that you will not be able to continue to access and/or retain this electronic Agreement.
- Term. This agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the website and/or are a Member. You may terminate your membership and/or subscription at any time, for any reason, by sending an email notice of termination to Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin, email@example.com. Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin may terminate your membership by sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership, or such other email address as you may later provide to Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin. All decisions regarding the termination of accounts shall be made in the sole discretion of Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin. Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin is not required to provide you notice prior to terminating your membership and/or subscription. Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin is not required, and may be prohibited, from disclosing a reason for the termination of your account. Even after your membership or subscription is terminated, this agreement will remain in effect. All terms that by their nature may survive termination of this agreement shall be deemed to survive such termination.
- Non-commercial Use by Members. The Website is for the personal use of individual members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the website may be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress. Use of the website is with the permission of Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin, which may be revoked at any time, for any reason, in Family Service Association Of Greater Elgins sole discretion.
- Your Interactions with Other Members. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Members.
Content on Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin Website
- Proprietary Rights. Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin owns and retains all proprietary rights in the website and the service. The website contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
- Reliance on Content, Advice, Etc. Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Service, but not directly Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin does not: (i) guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Service, or (ii) adopt, endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any party that appears on the Website. Under no circumstances will Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin or its affiliates be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on information or other content posted on the website or transmitted to or by any members.
- Prohibited Activities. Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin reserves the right to investigate and terminate your membership if you have misused the Service, or behaved in a way which could be regarded as inappropriate or whose conduct is unlawful or illegal. The following is a partial list of the type of actions that you may not engage in with respect to the Service:
- You will not impersonate any person or entity.
- You will not "stalk" or otherwise harass any person.
- You will not bring harm to any individual.
- You will not express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin without our specific prior written consent.
- You will not use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine", or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents.
- You will not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Service.
- You will not interfere with or disrupt the Services or the site or the servers or networks connected to the Services or the site.
- You will not post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- You will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the Service.
- You will not "frame" or "mirror" any part of the Service or the Website, without Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin prior written authorization. You also shall not use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin or the Service or the site in order to direct any person to any other web site for any purpose.
- You will not modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service or the Website or any software used on or for the Service or cause others to do so.
- Customer Service. Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin assistance and guidance through the web administrator. When communicating with website administrator, you may not to be abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexist, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or otherwise behave inappropriately. If we feel that your behavior towards any user or the website administrator is at any time threatening or offensive, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your membership.
- Modifications to Service. Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Blocking of IP Addresses. In order to protect the integrity of the Service, Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block Members from certain IP addresses from accessing the website.
- Copyright Policy. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin's notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows: Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin members. Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
Disclaimers. The information posted on this website DOES NOT necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin. Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin is not responsible for any incorrect or
inaccurate Content posted on the Website or in connection with the Service, whether caused by users of the Website, Members or by any of the equipment or
programming associated with or utilized in the Service. Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline,
of any user of the Website or Member of the Service. Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption,
deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of,
user or Member communications. Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network
or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or
traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or Members or to any other person's
computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service. Under no
circumstances will Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin or any of its affiliates, advertisers, promoters or distribution partners be responsible for any
loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the Website or the Service, any Content posted on the Website or
transmitted to Members, or any interactions between users of the Website, whether online or offline. The Website and the Service are provided "AS-IS"
and Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin
cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Website and/or the Service.
In addition to the preceding paragraph and other provisions of this agreement, any advice that may be posted on the Website is for informational and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to replace or substitute for any professional financial, medical, legal, or other advice. The Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin makes no representations or warranties and expressly disclaims any and all liability concerning any treatment, action by, or effect on any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Website. If you have specific concerns or a situation arises in which you require professional or medical advice, you should consult with an appropriately trained and qualified specialist.
- Links. The Service, or other users, may provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of, or reliance upon, any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- Limitation on Liability. Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the Web site or the Service, even if www.fsaelgin.org/ has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Jurisdiction and Choice of Law. If there is any dispute arising out of the Website and/or the Service, by using the Website, you expressly agree that any such dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to its conflict of law provisions, and you expressly agree and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts of the State of Texas, in Cook or Kane county, for the resolution of any such dispute.
- Indemnity by You. You agree to indemnify and hold Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin, its subsidiaries, users, administrators, and other partners, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
- No Third Party Beneficiaries. You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, there shall be no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
- Other. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between you and Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin regarding the use of the Website and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
Please contact us with any questions regarding this agreement. (847)695-3680