Family Support Program - FSP
Help us make a difference!
Please, consider making a donation to Family Service Association today
FSP is a state-funded program that provides access to intensive mental health services and supports to youth with a severe emotional disturbance. The goal of the FSP is to support eligible youth and their families by strengthening family stability, improving clinical outcomes, and promoting community-based services.
While applying for FSP, you will be assigned a case manager called the FSP Coordinator. The FSP Coordinator helps youth and their family access FSP covered services as well as understand the requirements and processes of the FSP. In addition to case management, the FSP Coordinator provides access to community mental health services, alternative community services, and residential treatment when it is determined to be medically necessary.
- Be an Illinois resident
- Reside in Kane or Kendall County
- Under the age of 18
- Enrolled in school
- Mental health diagnosis that has prove to be a challenge to conventional mental health services
- Multiple hospitalizations or history of failed outpatient treatment attempts
- Paper application
- Copy of the client’s birth certificate
- Copy of the client’s social security card
- Copy of the parent’s most recent tax return
- Copy of the client’s most recent tax return (if applicable)
- Copy of adoption paperwork (if applicable)
To begin the application online, please click the button below