Help Us Make A Difference In The Community!.
Please, consider making a donation to Family Service Association today.
Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin
We are a private, not-for-profit United Way agency offering services to children, adolescents, and adults of all ages. The goal of Family Service Association is to strengthen individuals and families so that they can meet the challenges of modern life in positive and constructive ways. Founded in 1931, the organization has grown to a multi-service agency currently serving more than 2,000 clients annually.
5 Different Programs
Outpatient therapy, Screening assessment and support services, School-based therapy, Mental health juvenile justice, family support.
Family Service Association Of Greater Elgin is accredited by the Council On Accreditation. We are also a United Way community agency.
We work with several master-level licensed clinicians to ensure our clients receive the best services possible.
We strive to establish strong connections with other entities in the community so that our clients can have access to valuable resources.
Help us make a difference!
Please, consider making a donation to Family Service Association today
Other ways to show your support!
- Shop at www.smile.amazon.com and select Family Service Association of Greater Elgin. A portion of every purchase will go to support us!
- Host a Facebook Fundraiser
- Provide in-kind donations
- Participate in FSA’s Annual Giving Tuesday Campaign
- Consider becoming a sponsor for any of our fundraisers
- Consider matching our future fundraising campaigns