Pathways To Success
Help us make a difference!
Please, consider making a donation to Family Service Association today
Pathways to Success is a state funded, team-based program that works to strengthen the behavioral health service system to children and youth
with complex behavioral health challenges. Having launched January 2023, this program provides access to home and community-based services to
children, youth, and their families. Pathways to Success is made of an intensive model of care coordination that point to each child and family’s
needs. This program is led by Systems of Care and Wraparound principles, putting the child and family at the center of leading services and the
development of a support team.
Pathways to Success has 2 Tier options:
- High Fidelity Wraparound is for youth with the most complex needs. These youth typically access crisis services regularly and are often involved in multiple child-serving systems. The Child and Family Team meets once a month.
- Intensive Care Coordination is for youth that would benefit from additional community services, but don’t quite reach the same level of intensity as youth in High Fidelity Wraparound. The Child and Family Team meets once every other month.
- Medicaid recipients
- Under the age of 21
- With a mental health diagnosis that has a significant impact in functioning at home, school, and in the community.
- With complex, intensive needs identified on an IM+CANS
- Care Coordination and Support
- Family Peer Support
- Therapeutic Support Services: $3000 for fiscal year
- Individual Support Services: $1500 for fiscal year
- Intensive Home Based Services
- Community Mentoring