Pathways To Success
Help us make a difference!
Please, consider making a donation to Family Service Association today
One part of the State of Illinois efforts to enhance the behavior health service system to children. A program for children with complex behavioral health challenges that provides access to home and community – based services that is targeted to launch January 1st, 2023. Built upon an intensive model of care coordination that addresses the broad range of each child and family’s needs. Guided by Systems of Care principles that put children and families at the center of planning for services and supports. Designed to address many of the State’s commitment under the N.B. Consent Decree.
- High Fidelity Wraparound is for youth with the most complex needs. These youth typically access crisis services regularly and are often involved in multiple child-serving systems. The Child and Family Team meets once a month.
- Intensive Care Coordination is for youth that would benefit from additional community services, but don’t quite reach the same level of intensity as youth in High Fidelity Wraparound. The Child and Family Team meets once every other month.
The purpose of the Pathways To Success Program is to reduce barriers to treatment by supporting the student in the school through counseling, advocacy, collaboration with social workers, teachers, family, and needed community members. The clinicians, clients, and their families work to help reach goals of emotional/behavioral regulation, while stabilizing school attendance and performance. The FSA School Based Team provides a full array of mental health services to students, including those who are at risk of being extruded from the school community due to unmet mental health needs.
- Has Medicaid.
- Is under the age of 21
- Has a mental health diagnosis
- Has complex, intensive needs identified on an IM+CANS that are significantly affecting them at home, at school, or in their community.
- Care Coordination and Support
- Family Peer Support
- Therapeutic Support Services: $3000 for fiscal year
- Individual Support Services: $1500 for fiscal year
- Intensive Home Based
- Therapeutic Mentoring