Mission, Vision, Values.
Help us make a difference!
Please, consider making a donation to Family Service Association today
Family Service Association of Greater Elgin Area is dedicated to quality, accessible, client-centered, equitable, and holistic behavioral health services.
FSA envisions a community in which the holistic needs of people are met through collaborative and innovative services that respect the dignity, worth and uniqueness of individuals and families.
Therefore, the Governing Board of Directors and the Staff of Family Service Association of Greater Elgin Area are guided by the following values:
- An individual’s right to self-determination and autonomy
- An individual’s right to be respected for their own family values
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion where all individuals feel included, safe, accepted and valued
- A systems approach to treatment that includes family voice and choice
- A whole health approach that acknowledges human complexity and empowers the individual served
- Our diverse and skilled workforce that carry out our mission and vision
- Collaboration, cooperation and teamwork within our organization and with our community partners
- Flexibility and responsiveness to the changing needs of individuals and communities
- High ethical standards and the right of the community to expect that agency operations will be conducted with integrity at all times