Mission, Vision, Values.
Help us make a difference!
Please, consider making a donation to Family Service Association today
Family Service Association of Greater Elgin Area is dedicated to quality, accessible. client-centered and holistic behavioral health services.
Our vision is that families and individuals served by Family Service Association of Greater Elgin Area will be supported and strengthened by their experience with us.
Therefore, the Governing Board of Directors and the Staff of Family Service Association of Greater Elgin Area are guided by the following:
- The agency values the rights of our consumers to self-determination and to be respected for their own family values.
- The agency values the rights of consumers to quality, affordable, comprehensive and culturally competent behavioral health services.
- The agency values collaboration, cooperation and teamwork within our own agency and with other community providers in order to better provide comprehensive behavioral health services to consumers
- The agency values the right of the communities that we serve to expect the agency to remain flexible and respond to the changing needs of the communities that it serves.
- The agency values high ethical standards and expects that agency services and operations will be conducted with integrity at all times.